Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Happy Birthday Mark!

A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip. Author Unknown


This card is for my boss Mark!
The DP is a left over scrap from a piece I made a while back playing around with some old stamps I have. 


Size: A2
SUPPLIES
Card stock, Senitment (Best Dad ever), leaves (Simple Sketches) & ink from Stampin Up!
Ribbon from my stash
Border punch from Fiskars
sketch #153 from Card Patterns

Thanks for stopping By!
Cara

CHALLENGES ENTERED

Pixie's Snippet Playground - Week 130
Scrap Challenge

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Lovely card Cara! Great design
~jeni :)

Di said...

Great snippets card Cara! Bet your boss thought it was great too.

Hugs

Di xx