Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Fathers day #2

I don’t care how poor a man is; if he has family, he’s rich.
M*A*S*H, Colonel Potter


This card is for my husband's father.


Size 5 x 7
SUPPLIES
card stock, sentiment, tag punch & ink from Stampin Up!
Card base, DP, flower & brad from stash
Sketch from Sketch Saturday
Image from Biblical Impressions
Oval dies from Sizzix

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara

2 comments:

Shirley said...

How very masculine beautiful, Cara! I love the image and how you framed it with the flower. The framed sentiment is wonderful with it too!

Miranda said...

What an AWESOME card! My dh would love it!!!! He is all into hunting. LOL