Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy Mothers Day!

Mother.
That was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.
 DeWitt Talmage

Hello!
Mothers Day is tomorrow but my plan is to take my mom out for lunch and maybe a movie today.
For those Mothers out there, I hope your day tomorrow is awesome and you are treated as royalty!

This is the card I made for my mom!


Size 5 x 7
SUPPLIES
Card base - unknown - bought years ago!
Card stock from Stampin Up!
DP from Me & My Big Ideas & Provocraft
Pink corrugated strip - stash
Pink gem - stash
Silk flower - stash (from a flower stem I deconstructed a while back)
Sentiment - unknown
Swiss dots embossing folder from Cuttlebug
Diamond pane embossing folder part of Wedding Suite set from Cuttlebug
Marvy scalloped square punch
Marvy square punch
And this sketch by Kim Keane for "My Creative Sketches"


Thanks for stopping by!
{Hugs} Cara

No comments: