Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, May 18, 2014

"Dig out those Gardens"

In my garden there is a large place for sentiment.
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams.
The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful.
Abram L. Urban

Greetings and salutations my Crafty Peeps!
It's Sunday!
Which means a new Clean and Simple Challenge has started at The Outlawz!

With May making its grand entrance, Charlene is challenging us this week to show our "Gardens", You know, garden tools, pots, plants, garden gloves etc.! Just remember to keep it CAS!

My Card
size A2

After running through my Big Shot, I sponged the card stock before removing from the die. Colored the image with watercolor crayons and Prisma color pencils, added the little dots around the image to give it a bit more interested and attached to the card base with pop dots.


SUPPLIES
Card stock, sentiment (set unknown), label punch, ink, blender pen and watercolor crayons from Stampin Up!
Image from JRL designs
"Flowers" embossing folder from Sizzix
"Beaded Oval" die from Spellbinders
Prisma Color pencils
Black precision pen from American Crafts
Pop dots

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Cara, a grin here, your card is so cute and the sentiment is so wonderful!!

Unknown said...

Good morning Cara what a great card. I love the image you have used. And the colours are lovely. Take care xx

Debs xx