Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

PRIVACY NOTICE

To comply with EU ePrivacy Regulation: Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. If you should leave a comment on this blog you understand that you are sharing your blog name and blog address that will be visible for all to see. By providing your comment you are also giving consent for this information to be posted.

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, February 21, 2022

Valentine Bow for Sister-in-law ...

My Valentine has paws. ~Patrick McDonnell, @muttscomics, Instagram post, 2020

Good morning,
Today I am sharing a Big Bow card I made for my sister-in-Law for Valentines Day. To be fair, she did ask me to make this for her to place in her hutch as a Valentine decoration after seeing one I made for my Parent-in-laws for Christmas several years ago.

Making the bow is actually pretty easy and straight forward! Of course it would be much easier if I would get motivated and upload the pattern to my scan n cut so I didn’t have to trace and hand cut out everything … anyway, I digress …

The decorating part of the bow can actually be quite time consuming as it takes patience and thought! :O)




Supplies
  • Beaded embellishment from Studio Mr & Mrs
  • Bow Template from sandras scrap shop (Pinterest)
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
  • Design Paper from Close to My Heart (La Vie Rose)
  • Dies from Memory Box (Grape Leaves), Spellbinders (Label 10), Spellbinders (Reflection oval) and Unknown (leaves and vines)
  • Embossing folder from Stampin Up! (Subtle)
  • Ink from Stampin Up!
  • Jewel from my stash



No comments: