Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

The Outlawz Crash your Stash Challenge: Water Colors

My heart got to thumping. You can't reason with your heart; it has its own laws, and thumps about things which the intellect scorns. ~Mark Twain

Good morning!
We have a new Crash your Stash Challenge starting at The Outlawz Challenges which will run through March 14th

We have a new to us sponsor this month called Sublidoodle with a prize of $10 gift code to her Etsy shop … She has some super cute images so make sure to check it out HERE

The challenge for this month is to use watercolors.

I have several sets of watercolor pencils and crayons. For this image, I used the crayons and I’m not too happy with the outcome to be honest. I think they are getting old as they seemed a bit cloudy even after using lots of water.

The background is just some great design paper I found at Hobby Lobby and fell in love with!

Sublidoodle gave us a page of images which when combined create different flowers etc so I cut out the heart, some leaves and stems. Water colored them and then layered onto my card base.





Supplies (5 x 7 card)
  • Image from Sublidoodle printed on Hammermill Color Copy
  • Card stock from Pen & Gear (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design paper from The Paper Studio
  • Die from Stampin Up! (Labels Collection)
  • Embossing folder from Stampin Up! (Subtle)
  • Liquid silk from Fun Stampers Journey (Sparkle)
  • Studio G Glitter glue
  • Water Color Crayons from Stampin Up!
  • Sketch from Always Playing with Paper Callenge #8


Now come on over to The Outlawz Challenges to play along with us or one of the other challenges that are always in process!


No comments: