Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Party like a Gnome ...

Age does not diminish the extreme disappointment of having a scoop of ice cream fall from the cone. ~Jim Fiebig, as quoted in The Reader's Digest, 1981

Good morning,
Today I am sharing a set of birthday cards I made to have on hand. I used the February 2022 Sheetload of cards from Call me Crafty Al, which makes 6 cards using 6 x 6 design papers so I got 2 of each design layout.

The Gnome tag is adorable but did not photograph well no matter what I tried.




Supplies (A2 cards)
  • Archival ink from Memories
  • Bling, gift from a friend
  • Cardstock from Pen & Gear (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design paper from Jot (dollar tree) and American Crafts
  • Embossing folder from Fun Stampers Journey (Happy Birthday)
  • Gnome tags, gift from the Niece
  • Sentiment from Unity Stamps
  • Sketch Uses #SUYSFeb2022


No comments: