Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, February 18, 2022

Coffee, Tea or Coffee?

There's every sign that coffee will remain the country's leading beverage forever. ~Coffee Annual, 1952, as quoted in Mark Pendergrast, Uncommon Grounds, 2010

Good morning!
Today I am sharing a new image from Sandra Caldwell, aka Babycakesdnd. These have just been released and you can purchase this one and several other new images in her ETSY SHOP!

This image is 3815 Mocha Hoots … I love coffee so I thought this image was so cute and I even had some coffee themed paper which was perfect!


Supplies, 5 x 7 card
  • Image #3815 Mocha Hoots printed on Hammermill Color Copy
  • Card candy from my stash
  • Card stock from Pen and Gear (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design Paper (Coffee Lover) from Unity Stamps
  • ProMarkers
  • Rhinestones from my stash
  • Sentiment (Love to Go) from Unity Stamps
  • Tag punch from Stampin Up!
Don’t forget to visit her Facebook page where there is always something happening!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1643440135938124/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/192920250808985/
http://babycakesmerrywhatever.blogspot.com/












Challenges entered
Stressed, Blessed, Coffee Obsessed
Entry 9

Your Scrapbook Place
Happy February with Holley's Blog!
Entry 36



No comments: