Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, February 28, 2022

Birthday's are amazing ...

When we reach a certain age, we begin to wonder at the enthusiasm children display over their birthdays. ~"Poor Richard Junior's Philosophy," The Saturday Evening Post, 1903, George Horace Lorimer, editor

Good morning,
Today I am sharing some Birthday cards I made.

I’m really trying to use my design paper. I have so much (as many of us do!). To help me with this process, I used the October 2020 Sheetload of cards from Call Me Crafty Al. I really love her maps as she has everything laid out for you to use. Just gather your papers of choice, follow her directions and you have anywhere from 6 to 12 cards ready to use or gift!


Supplies
  • Beautiful Wings embosslit from Stampin Up!
  • Butterfly punch from Stampin Up!
  • Cardstock from Stampin Up!
  • Design paper from Anna Griffin and K&C Company
  • Sentiment (Hugs Kisses & Birthday Wishes) from Unity Stamps
  • Subtle Embossing folder from Stampin Up
  • #SUYSOct2020
  • #Showusyoursheetload

1 comment:

Jacq said...

What a great set of cards! Love the colours you've chosen and the papers. Will have to look at the October 2020 Sheetload of Cards myself as I have a ton of paper I should be using! LOL