Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, October 15, 2022

The Outlawz Crash your Stash Challenge: Twine/Floss

Bring forth the raisins and the nuts—
To-night All-Hallow’s Spectre struts
Along the moonlit way...
~John Kendrick Bangs, "Hallowe’en," Echoes of Cheer, 1912

Good morning!
We have a new Outlawz Crash your Stash Challenge going on! You can find us HERE! The challenges will run through November 14th so come play along.

Our sponsor this month is Sheepski Designs
The challenge for this month is to use Twine/Floss (no ribbon).

For my card I used Andrea’s adorable image Trick or Treat - no 228

I was a bit surprised to realized that I didn’t have a cobweb stencil so I had to improvise. I used a die from Sizzix which I cut from a stiff super heavyweight cardstock I have and used that to create the web effect on the card. Worked pretty well!


Supplies: 5 x 7 card
  • Sponsor image printed on Hammermill Color Copy
  • Bakers twine from American Crafts
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base), American Craft and Stampin Up!
  • Clear pop of color from Scrapbook.com
  • Corner punch from Stampin Up!
  • Dies from Sizzix (Cobweb) (to create a stencil) and Whimsy Stamps (Bats & Bubbles)
  • Ink from Stampin up!
  • ProMarkers
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to Don’t forget to join our Facebook Fan Page
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: