Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, October 30, 2022

Doggo in the window ...

...he is so very happy to be alive that he feels he simply must wag his joyful little tail... so that all people may know of his complete contentment... ~W. Dayton Wegefarth (1885–1973), "The True Story of 'Bum,'" 1915

Good morning!

New Outlawz Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge located HERE has started. This challenge is sponosored by Beccy's Place and will run for 2 weeks, ending on November 12th.

Our song this fortnight is:

(How Much Is) That Doggie in the Window?
Song by Patti Page

How much is that doggie in the window?
The one with the waggly tail
How much is that doggie in the window?
I do hope that doggies for sale
I must take a trip to California
And leave my poor sweetheart alone
If he has a dog, he won't be lonesome
And the doggie will have a good home

How much is that doggie in the window?
The one with the waggly tail
How much is that doggie in the window?
I do hope that doggies for sale
I read in the papers there are robbers
With flashlights that shine in the dark
My love needs a doggie to protect him
And scare them away with one bark
I don't want a bunny or a kitty
I don't want a parrot that talks
I don't want a bowl of little fishies
He can't take a goldfish for a walk

How much is that doggie in the window?
The one with the waggly tail

How much is that doggie in the window?
I do hope that doggies for sale

Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Bob Merrill
(How Much Is) That Doggie in the Window lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Music & Media Int'l, Inc, Warner Chappell Music, Inc

I am using a pre colored image and sentiment from the set Dog Tales. Super cute set with several doggo images and sentiments.

My inspiration comes from several lines in the song ... First off, doggos always makes me happy and this one also has a waggly tail!



Supplies, Fat Slimline (8.50 x 4.50)
  • Pre colored image (Dalmatian) printed on Hammermill Color Copy
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design Paper from my scrap bin
  • Die from Love Craft (Striped slimline)
  • Hearts from Cloud 9
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out the main blog located HERE to see the other challenges we offer!


No comments: