Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Thankful ...

These were the archives of the history of his own heart. ~Max Nordau (1849–1923), "The Art of Growing Old," How Women Love and Other Tales (Soul Analysis), translated from the German by an unnamed translator, 1896 [drawers of photos, letters, and other memories —tĪµį–‡į–‡¡·g]

Good morning!
Recently I attended a one day crop event put on by a friend of mine that sells Close to My Heart products. It a nice break to spend a day seeing friends and crafting with like-minded people.

Denise always does these fun make and takes. Sometimes I post them. Sometimes I don’t. But this time she had us make a super cute 8 x 8 scrapbook page so I thought I would share.

I'm thinking I'll be trying this layout again later!

 


Now I don’t do much scrapbooking but I have found that I like to do the 8 x 8 size, then I mount on a 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock to fit my books. I feel accomplished without being overwhelmed with how to fill up a 12 x 12 sheet.

Supplies (8 x 8 page)
  • All items are from Close to My Heart
Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: