Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Hey Little One ...

When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they're seeing angels. ~Eileen Elias Freeman, The Angels' Little Instruction Book, 1994

Good morning!
Today I am sharing an accidental boy baby card!
I rarely make cards for Littles but recently I found myself having to make 4 cards, 3 girls and one boy… the issue is I messed up when making a card for an incoming baby girl because I was thinking about the baby boy that I needed to make a card for!

Ah well … it’s not really a bad thing as I have the card for just in case!

Supplies (5 x 7 card)
  • Pre-colored image from Cuddle Buddy (Baby Animals) printed on Hammermill color copy
  • Card candy for flower centers from my stash
  • Card stock from The Paper Studio (Base) and scrap bin
  • Die from Close to My Heart (Looped Circle)
  • Flower dies (Unknown)
  • Ink from Stampin Up! and Versafine Claire
  • Sentiment from Unity Stamps (Here at last)
  • Stencil from Scrapbook.com (Mod Asterisk)
Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: