Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, October 2, 2022

Autumn Tag

The bright summer had passed away, and gorgeous autumn was flinging its rainbow-tints of beauty on hill and dale. ~Cornelia L. Tuthill, "Virginia Dare: Or, the Colony of Roanoke," 1840

Good morning!
I am just a little bit late getting my project for the current Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge posted! You can find the challenge HERE

Our poem this fortnight was picked by Lorie Hill

October
by John Updike from A Child's Calendar

The month is Amber,
Gold and Brown.
Blue ghosts of smoke
Float through the town.
Great V’s of geese
Honk overhead.
And maples turn
A fiery red.
Frost bites the lawn.
The stars are slits
In the black cat’s eye
Before he spits.
At last, small witches,
Goblins, hags,
And pirates armed
With paper bags.
Their costumes hinged
On safety pins,
Go haunt a night
Of pumpkin grins.

Our sponsor this fortnight is Polkadoodles and I am using this cute gnome image Autumn Wheelbarrow.
My inspiration comes from the line The month is Amber, Gold and Brown.

This past weekend I did a spooky basket swap with some ladies from a Facebook group I am a member of and I wanted a fun tag. This was perfect!


Supplies, Tag
Image (Autumn Wheelbarrow Halloween gnome) printed on Hammermill Color Copy
Bakers Twine from American Crafts
Cardstock from The Paper Studio (back of tag)
Die from Spellbinders (Decagons)
Momento ink
Prisma Color Pencils
Sentiment unknown (gift)

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out the main blog located HERE to see the other challenges we offer!

(Hugs) Cara

No comments: