Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, January 15, 2022

The Outlawz Crash your Stash Challenge: Embossing Folders

And as He was resurrected
On that day, so very fair,
Let our thoughts be resurrected
From wrong thinking to God's care...
~Gertrude Tooley Buckingham, "Easter," 1940s

Good morning!

We have a new Crash your Stash Challenge starting at The Outlawz Challenges which will run through February 14th

Our sponsor this month is Morgan’s Artworld with a prize of 3 images used by the Design Team.

The challenge for this month is to use embossing folders. I love them but have so many of them of they are often neglected. It was fun to shuffle through and pull one out to use. They really do take your cards & projects up a step!


Supplies
  • Image “Easter 7” printed on Hammermill Color Copy
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base)
  • Design Paper from The Paper Studio (Water Color)
  • Embossing folder from Cuttlebug (Smitten)
  • ProMarkers
  • Punch from WRMK, Cropadile croner rounder
  • Rhinestones from my Stash
  • Sentiment from Stampin Up! (Never Ending Joy)
Now come on over to The Outlawz Challenges to play along with us or one of the other challenges that are always in process!


No comments: