Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Blowing Kisses ...

I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. ~Author unknown

Good morning,
Today I am sharing a card I made for my in-laws and also to play along in the Retro Rubber Challenge! 
Our challenge us a color challenge using 3 of 5 colors so I chose to use pastel pink, pastel blue and mint green. The rules are that stamps need to be older than 1 year old… the set I am using “Blowing Kisses” from Stampin Up! was released in 2010 so I think it fits! Hard to believe this adorable set is 12 years old.


Supplies
  • Stamps from Stampin Up! (Blowing Kisses)
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studios (base) and Pen & Gear
  • Chalks from Stampin Up!
  • Design paper from Colorbok (Dena’s Closet), Stamping Up! (Marbleous) and Unknown (from my stash)
  • Dies from Spellbinders (Lacy Nested Pennants) and Unknown
  • Embossing folder from Stampin Up! (Textured)
  • Ink from Memories
  • Stencil from Stampin Up! (Cloud, Moon & Stars)
  • Sketch used: Sketches by Me CCBC12














CHALLENGES ENTERED

Challenge 174, Dig it
Entry 6


Valentines Day Card
Entry 27

Anything Goes
Entry 17

Anything Goes
Entry 178

Anything Goes
Entry 97


















4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh gosh, Cara, this is the cutest! I totally don't recognize this cutie, and I love it! Great layout and papers, and perfect take on our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

Claire Grantham said...

OMG I love that quote at the start of your post, SO true. How soft is this card, it's gorgeous, the colours are perfect here. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

Neva Cole said...

What a great way to combine this sweet image with the colors of your layers. Thanks for playing along at Retro Rubber!

Jane Knudsen said...

Cara! This is so delightful! Perfectly combined sketch and colors! Adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Retro Rubber!