Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Kindness ...

That life is to my liking which is made up of little deeds, little sacrifices, little kindnesses. ~Birthday letter quoted in J.R. Macduff, Birthdays, 1893

Hi everyone! This month I am helping out with our Color Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.

Our sponsor is Free Pretty Things For You - https://www.freeprettythingsforyou.com. Make sure you check them out as they have a wide array of free digital papers, tags and embellishments as well as some amazing sets you can purchase.

This challenge requires us to use a turquoise blue plus two color of choice and a twist we pick. Once again, I selected a lovely digital paper from FPTFY in shades of blue … hard to see in the picture but it does have turquoise in it as well as the darker blue and white. My twist is off the edge with the snowy butterfly. I picked up the turquoise with pearls on the butterfly’s body plus I pulled in a bit of the peach and yellow.



Supplies used

  • Digital snowflake papers from FPTFY printed on Hammermill Color Copy
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base)
  • Memento Ink
  • Pearls from my stash
  • Sentiment from Unity Stamps
  • Shimmer paper from Neenah

 Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!

 

(Hugs) Cara

No comments: