Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Man of the Moment ...

The secret of success chiefly lies in the determination to succeed and the resolve that every repulse, every knock-down he receives in the battle, will only nerve him the more. ~Andrew Carnegie (1835–1919)

Good morning,
Today I am sharing a card I made for my husband to celebrate a personal milestone!



Supplies
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio
  • Image & Sentiment from Unity Stamps (The Fan{tache}tic Bearded Man
  • Ink from Stampin Up! & Ranger Archival
  • Silver card candy from my stash
  • Stencil from Stampers Anonymous (TH Speckles)

CHALLENGES ENTERED

Anything Goes
Entry 68

Masculine

Anything Goes
Entry 15

January, Anything Goes
Entry 186

January - Anything Goes #153
Entry 141

















4 comments:

Sim said...

Very nice design and spirit Cara.
( I don't know how it is in your part of the world, but in France, at present, almost all men are bearded ! :)

Taluula said...

Great fun!

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Awesome project. I love it. Thanks for entering your card at Penny's Paper crafty challenge
Superrrrrr je kaart. Echt tof. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Penny's Paper crafty challenge
Hugs
Claudia
DT Penny's Paper crafty challenge
https://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.com/
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be
http://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com

Doris Klein said...

What a great masculine work!

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
*GDT* Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog