Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Mermaids, Water Women

"Who says that my dreams, have to stay, just my dreams?"
~ Ariel, The Little Mermaid

Today a new Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge has started at The Outlawz Challenges and will run through January 22, 2022.

Our sponsor this challenge is: Polkadoodles with a prize voucher for 3 digital images
Store URL: http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/
Challenge Blog URL: http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
INSTAGRAM HASHTAGS - #POLKADOODLES, #POLKADOODLES_CRAFTERS

Our Song/Rhyme this month was selected by Margaret

Mermaid Song
Artist: Its Music
Album: ITS MUSIC Lullaby Versions Pt.1
Released: 2019
Genre: Children's Music

Are mermaids real or make believe, cos I think I saw one swimming in the sea
Her tail had silver scales and her hair was very long, and as she swam, she sang a mermaid song
Oooohh (wobble your lips as you sing!)


 


Supplies
Image Meribelle Mermaid Rock it printed on Hammermill Color copy
Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
Corner punch from EK Success
Design Paper from Scrap Wizard
Memento Ink
ProMarkers
Rhinestones from my Stash
Sentiment from JoyCraft (Seashore Sayings)
White Gel Pen

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!


No comments: