Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, October 1, 2018

Ebony and Ivory ...

When times are tough and people are frustrated and angry and hurting and uncertain, the politics of constant conflict may be good. But what is good politics does not necessarily work in the real world. What works in the real world is cooperation.  William J. Clinton

Good morning!
A new Sunday Song & Rhyme challenge is in process at The Outlawz Challenges. Each week we will give you a theme based on a song or a rhyme along with a bit of the lyrics/lines with which to take inspiration from to create a card/project! You can also look on-line to get more information about the Song/Rhyme.

Theme: Find inspiration in the song or rhyme:
Song:  Ebony and Ivory
Ebony and ivory live together in perfect harmony
Side by side on my piano keyboard, oh Lord, why don't we?

Here is my A2 card using a couple of old stamps I had. 


Fun Stampers Journey Liquid Silk
Memories India Ink
Sizzix die Sing it Loud
Spellbinders Embossing Folder Music
Stampin Up! Ink
Stampin’ Up! stamps Four Frames and All that Jazz
The Paper Studio (Card base) and Stampin’ Up! Cardstock
  
Our sponsor this month is our very own Anne Fenton with a prize of 3 pre-selected digital stamps




So stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: