Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Teddy Bear Picnic ...

A teddy bear does not depend upon mechanics to give him the semblance of life. He is loved - and therefore he lives. ~ Pam Brown

Good morning!
A new Sunday Song & Rhyme challenge is in process at The Outlawz Challenges. Each week we will give you a theme based on a song or a rhyme along with a bit of the lyrics/lines with which to take inspiration from to create a card/project! You can also look on-line to get more information about the Song/Rhyme.

This week’s inspiration comes from a song selected by me: Teddy Bear Picnic

If you go down in the woods today You're sure of a big surprise
If you go down in the woods today You'd better go in disguise!
For every bear that ever there was Will gather there for certain
Because today's the day the Teddy Bears have their picnic

For my 5 x 7 card, I stamped and water-colored the bear with the same ink. The rest was colored with Pro-Markers. The card has no sentiment because these days I seem to create them that way so I can add something later if I want. I imagine, at some point, this may become a birthday card for a little girl.

 

My card is based on Sunday Stamps Sketch #62

Supplies
  • Cardstock: Bazzill / Stampin Up! / The Paper Studio (base)
  • Design Paper(s): The Scrapbook Wizard
  • Image: Inkahootz! (closed)
  • Inks: Close to My Heart / ProMarkers 
So, remember to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: