Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Aged Dragons ....

Be happy in the moment, that's enough. Each moment is all we need, not more. ~ Mother Teresa

Good morning!
Today we start a new Anything Goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door and our sponsor this week is Oddball Art with a $10 store voucher.

My 5 x 7 card is based on My Favorite Things Sketch MFTWSC321 and I am using Tiny Kawaii Baby Dragon on a Mushroom, Digital Stamp - Sugar Puff Image No.360 by Lizzy Love. The image was colored, fussy cut and attached to card base with dimensional foam.


Sketch


Supplies
  • Image: Oddball Art printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock
  • Card stock: Core’dinations / Stampin Up! / The Paper Studio (base)
  • Embossing folder: Stampin Up!
  • Glitter glue: Studio G
  • Ink: Artista Silver Metallic gel pen / Memories India Ink / ProMarkers
  • Sentiment: Unity Stamps
Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: