Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Celebrate ...

Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words. ~ Plautus

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which is currently running at The Outlawz Challenges.

Our sponsor this month with a prize of a $10 Gift card is DigiStamps4Joy

Our challenge this week is based on the ever so popular tic tac toe board. The layout of my 5 x 7 card is based on My Favorite Things Sketch MFTWC17 and I am using the boxes diagonally starting in the upper left hand corner moving down the lower right hand corner.



Sketch

Supplies:
  • Image from DigiStamps4 Joy (Celebrate mp152-DS4J) printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Card stock
  • Card stock: American Crafts / Stampin Up! / The Paper Studio (base)
  • Design Paper: Wubie Prints
  • Embossing folder from Crafters Companion
  • Ink: Memories India Ink / ProMarkers
  • Sentiment: Unity Stamps
  • Studio G Glitter Glue
  • Tag punch: Stampin Up!
  • Stash: Button 

Here’s the Board: You can use the pictures or you can use the word prompts in each square.


Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara


This card has been entered into the following Challenge(s)


1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Cara this is a beautiful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES or USE THE FREE IMAGE option challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}