Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

There is Magic in the Air ...

An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. ~Bill Vaughan (1915–1977), in The Kansas City Star

Hi everyone!
New Outlawz Color Challenge located HERE has started.

This challenge will run for 2 weeks, ending on January9, 2023 and our sponsor is Beccy’s Place

The colors are pastel but I’m afraid I used the wrong color green on mine and didn’t think about it until after the card was made and would not come apart easily…




The twist is New Year’s… the inside of the card says Happy New Year

Supplies (5 x 7 card)
  • Digital image & sentiment (Rubeus) printed on Hammermill Color cardstock
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design paper from my stash
  • Die unknown (Stitched fat ovals)
  • Rhinestones from Stampin Up!
  • Stampin Up! Stampin blend markers
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges HERE for more challenges and Inspiration! 



No comments: