Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Happy Christmas ...

May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through! ~Author unknown, 1960s

Hi everyone!
New Outlawz Color Challenge located HERE has started. This challenge will run for 2 weeks, ending on December 26th and our sponsor is Beccy’s Place

The challenge this fortnight is to use a tic tac board. You get to choose which column / row / diagonal boxes you want to use. 

For my card I am using the left side columns from top to bottom. The image “Holly Bauble” is free from our sponsor and can be found HERE



The white with a touch of green & red from the top square
The kraft color from the cookies from the middle square
The purple and ornament from the lower square


I replaced the circles with ovals



Supplies (5 x 7 card)
Digital image (Holly Bauble) printed on Hammermill Color cardstock
Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
Die unknown (Fat stitched ovals)
Embossing folder from Cuttlebug (Snowflake cookies)
Embossing folder from Stampin Up! (Pine Bough)
Ink from Tsukineko (Versa fine Claire)
Judikins diamond glaze
Metallic Artiste gel marker
Metallic twin markers
ProMarkers
Rhinestones from my stash
Sentiment from Hampton Arts (Holiday Sentiments)
Sketch by Me CCBC10
Wink of Stella

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges located HERE for more challenges and Inspiration! 

No comments: