Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Get well Muzzy ...

In our busy 21st century life the one commodity that seems to be going extinct is time and we forget that healing takes time. ~Dr. Frank Lipman

Good morning!
Again, using some older design paper, I created a set of get-well cards. Never know when one is needed!

The image on this card to I have had for ages and I just love him and tend to use him when I need to make a get-well card even though I have other stamps that work as well! He’s great for paper piecing which I did with this card.

 

 

 

Supplies (A2)
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
  • Dies from Sizzix (Classic Circle)
  • Image from Great Impressions (A Band-aid from Muzzy)
  • Ink is Versafine Claire
  • Layout from Call me Crafty Al of Cards #SUYSApr2020 #Showusyoursheetloads
  • Sentiment from Stampin Up! (Well said)
  • Sequins from Unity Stamps)


No comments: