Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, December 15, 2022

The Outlawz Crash your Stash Challenge: Final Challenge

Gratitude is the memory of the heart. ~Jean Massieu (1772–1846)

Good morning!
We have a new and final Outlawz Crash your Stash Challenge going on at The Outlawz Challenge! You can find us HERE! This challenge will run through January 14th.

Make sure you are following us so that you know when the new challenge is starting!

For our final Challenge, our sponsor this month is Sandra van Blaricum.

As in the past, this challenge is culmination of all the challenges over the last year, so we get to pick what we want to use. I am using embossing folders



Supplies: 5 x 7 card
  • Sponsor image printed on Hammermill Color Copy
  • Banner bunch from Stampin Up!
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Dies from Sizzix (Classic Circles)
  • Embossing folders from Lifestyle Crafts (Chain-link) and Cuttlebug (Polka dots)
  • Ink from Tsukineko (Versa-fine Clair)
  • ProMarkers & Copics
  • Sentiment from Unity Stamps
  • Sketch used: Poetic Artistry/MojoMonday 526
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to Don’t forget to join our Facebook Fan Page
(Hugs) Cara


No comments: