Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

PRIVACY NOTICE

To comply with EU ePrivacy Regulation: Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. If you should leave a comment on this blog you understand that you are sharing your blog name and blog address that will be visible for all to see. By providing your comment you are also giving consent for this information to be posted.

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, March 21, 2021

Sunday Song & Rhyme: Give me Wings

Books make great gifts because they have whole worlds inside of them. - Neil Gaiman

Today a new Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge has started at The Outlawz Challenges and will run through April 3rd

Our sponsor this month is Lizzy Love of Oddball Art
$10.00 Virtual gift certificate

The current challenge was selected by Margaret

The Butterfly Song (If I Were a Butterfly) Psalty & Ernie Rettino

If I were a butterfly
I'd thank you, Lord, for giving me wings
And if I were a robin in a tree
I'd thank you, Lord, that I could sing
And if I were a fish in the sea
I'd wiggle my tail, and I'd giggle with glee
But I'd just thank you Father for making me me
'Cause you gave me a heart
And you gave me a smile
You gave me Jesus
And you made me your child
And I just thank you Father for making me me
If I were an elephant
I'd thank you, Lord, by raising my trunk
And if I were a kangaroo
I'd just hop right up to you
And if I were an octopus
I'd thank you, Lord, for my good looks
But I'd just thank you Father for making me me

I was inspired by everything here and since I love to read, I chose an image with books since that is a way to find out more about anyone or anything mentioned in this poem!


Supplies used
  • Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White cardstock
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Dies from Creative Expressions and Reasonable Craft Dies
  • Rhinestones from the Dollar Tree
  • Watercolor crayons from Stampin Up!
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!

(Hugs)
Cara

No comments: