Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, March 6, 2021

Phoenix Paper Crafters Paper Pack Challenge: Dogs

A dog is so often the answer — when you're lonely and need company, or when you're tired of company and need lonely. ~Robert Brault, rbrault.blogspot.com

Phoenix Paper Crafters is running another fun challenge this month and I thought I would take a shot at this one too as it is simply picking a paper pad and making cards/projects with that specific pad of paper.

I chose to use this fun paper pack called Playful Pets from Stampin Up! to make cards for the doggie day care I take my pups too. They are always having little fund or food raisers for local rescues, veteran service animals etc., and I figured they could sell them and make a little extra money. I am trying to make at least two cards a day for them.

Items used on both cards:
Black India ink from Memories
Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
Design paper from Stampin Up!

Card 1


Other items used:
Label punches from Stampin Up!
Sentiment unknown

Card 2


Other Items used:
Banner punch from Stampin Up!
Dog image was fussy cut from a 12 x 12 sheet of the chosen DP
Embossing folders from Cuttlebug & Stampin Up!
Scallop circle punch from Stampin up!
Sentiment from Unity Stamp Company
Sunday Sketches SS022



Thanks for stopping by!
Cara

No comments: