Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, March 29, 2021

Hot Diggity Dog!

We long for an affection altogether ignorant of our faults. Heaven has accorded this to us in the uncritical canine attachment. ~George Eliot

Sharing another card made with the Stampin Up! Design paper pack “Playful Pets”. These cards are going into my doggo donation pile for Gilbert Dogs 24/7 for them to sell during an upcoming fundraiser.

This card involves a small bit of paper piecing. I stamped the dog image on gray cardstock then fussy cut out. I also stamped the image on white paper and fussy cut the party hat and eye.
I used a tiny pom pom which I rolled around in red ink for the top of the party hat.  


Supplies
  • Card Candy from Close to My Heart
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Circle die from My Favorite Things
  • Design Paper from Stampin Up!
  • Image from Stampers Anonymous
  • India Ink from Memories
  • Judikins Diamond Glaze

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: