Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, March 15, 2021

The Outlawz Crash your Stash Challenge: Glossy Cardstock

“My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.”
~ Jim Valvano

Good morning!
We have a new Crash your Stash Challenge starting at The Outlawz Challenges and our Sponsor this month is KLM Digital Designs

Our cue this month is Glossy Cardstock

For this card, I used a bit of alcohol on a cotton ball. Added a couple drops of ink from a re-inker bottle and start tapping and dabbing until I had something I liked.




Supplies:
  • Image printed on Stampin Up! whisper white card stock
  • Card Candy from my stash
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Cotton ball
  • India Ink from Memories
  • Isopropyl Alcohol
  • Re-inker from Stampin Up!
  • Sentiment from Halo Rubber Stamps
  • Water color crayons from Stampin Up!
Now come on over to The Outlawz Challenges to play along with us or one of the other challenges that are always in process!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: