Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sing a Song of Sixpence

Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves. As age comes on, one source of enjoyment after another is closed, but Nature's sources never fail. ~John Muir, Our National Parks 

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which is currently running at The Outlawz Challenges through 24th.

Our sponsor this month is Creative Bug on the Loose with a generous prize of 5 digi images!
Make sure you check out their website and Etsy store for more great images!

Our challenge this fortnight is to find inspiration in any of the lyrics/words to the Song or Rhyme:

Sing a Song of Sixpence, a pocket full of rye
Four and twenty blackbirds baked in a pie
When the pie was opened the birds began to sing -
Wasn't that a dainty dish to set before the king?


For my card I keyed in on the bird and the color black.

Supplies: 5x7 card
Cardstock: The Paper Studio (Base) & Stampin Up!
Dies: A-Muse Studios Scallop border
Ink Stampin Up! & Memories India Ink
Rhinestones: Dollar Tree
Stamps: Stampin Up! “Avian Toile” & “Occasional Quotes”
Stencils: Stampin Up! Clouds, moon & Stars



So, remember to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week! (Hugs) Cara

No comments: