Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Blooms abound...

Everything is blooming most recklessly; if it were voices instead of colors, there would be an unbelievable shrieking into the heart of the night. ~Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters of Rainer Maria Rilke

Good morning and Happy Tuesday!

Today we start a new Anything Goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door and our sponsor this week is Createful-Heart Designs with a generous gift of the 4 images being used by our DT this week.

For my card, I am using a pre-colored flower swag from the Florals set.

As you can see. This card does not have a sentiment on it. These days I leave them off to be added at a later date depending on need. This way I don’t have piles of cards for say … birthday, but nothing for a thank you card or sympathy card.


Supplies:
  • Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock
  • Design paper from my scrap box
  • Card candy from my stash
  • Card is based on this card found on SplitcoastStampers (CFC66shells2_by_limedoodle Splitcoast stampers gallery photo 2241048)



Click HERE to check out Mary's shop on Zibbet! 



Come play along with us!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: