Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Be Happy ...

We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. ~Frederick Keonig

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which is currently running at The Outlawz Challenges.

Our Sponsor this month is Imagine That Digistamp with a generous $12 gift certificate

This week we have a lovely Inspiration board. Our Challenge is to use the color green, pick two colors from the photo and add the twist of making our own background.

For my card I am using a sweet image from the Sponsor called Love Swans. I chose to use the pre-colored version as they were the colors I wanted to use: Green, Pink and Gold.

I did make my own background using a fun “marble” stamping block from Stampendous that I have had for ages.


The Board

Supplies: 5x7 card

Pre-Colored ‘Love Swans’ printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Cardstock
Card Candy: Fun Stampers Journey
Card stock: The Paper Studio (Base) & Stampin Up!
Dies: Spellbinders “Curved Rectangles”
Ink: Scrapbook.com Hybrid Inks, Memories India Ink & Fun Stampers Journey Silks
Stamps: Stampin Up! Sentiment & Stampendous “Marble” cube


  
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: