Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

January Purple

The flower offered of itself
And eloquently spoke
Of Gods
In languages of rainbows
Perfumes
And secret silence...
~Phillip Pulfrey, from Love, Abstraction and other Speculations, www.originals.net

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which is currently running at The Outlawz Challenges.

Our Sponsor this month is Imagine That Digistamp with a generous $12 gift certificate

This week we have a vibrant color board in shades of purple & maroon. Our twist is to add a flourish. For my card I am using a sponsor image called January Carnation.


The Board

Supplies: 5x7 card
Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Cardstock
Card stock: The Paper Studio (base), Stampin Up! & American Crafts
Dies: Spellbinders Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles & Cricut Floral Scroll
Embossing Folder: Parklane Old Style
Inks; Copics & ProMarkers
Studio G Glitter Glue



Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: