Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

DS4J PFC: New Year Streamers

Hope and faith flower from the cheerful seeds of the old year to the sprouting garden of the new year's dawn. ~Terri Guillemets, "Annuals," 2004

Good morning!
Sadly news has come about that DigiStamps4Joy will be closing up shop at the end of the month. Margy Kieser is such an amazing and generous lady and it saddens me that she has found herself in this position … too many people think that it’s okay to share images with friends and on Pinterest.
This effects the artists who create all these lovely images and DigiStamps4Joy appears to another one brought down by the inconsideration of others.

This is her last Progressive freebie challenge and we were given the image “New Year streamers”. I had fun creating this card using metallic papers and inks. 


Supplies
Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock
Artiste gel pens in gold & silver
Card stock for base from The Paper Studio
Cra-z-art glitter pends
Fun Stampers Journey Sparkle Silk and Silver card candy
Gold and silver metallic card stock from my stash
Sketch: Sunday sketch & Stamp


You can still play along until the end of the month … so if interested check out the facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/636935063114458/

Since her shop is closing, she is offering a 50% discount on all images. Please visit her shop! Lots of wonderful images to be found!
http://digistamps4joy.co.za/ 

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: