Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Dragon Knight in shades of Green

Man can lend himself to all the sallies of imagination; he consents to follow its adventurous bark through the narrowest and most perilous straights; but when once it has broken the tie that bound it to reality, he either ceases to follow it at all, or follows it without sympathy, with impatience, or anxiety. ~Alexandre Vinet (1797–1847)

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which is currently running at The Outlawz Challenges.

Our sponsor this month is Starstampz with a sweet prize of 3 digi images! May sure you check out their website and Etsy store for more great images!
Etsy Digi Shop ~ starstampz.etsy.com
Prize: 3 digi stamps

This week we have a monochromatic board of greens and an optional twist of adding cactus!
For my card I am using a really cute image from the sponsor called Dragon Knight … so cute!


Board

Supplies
  • Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Cardstock
  • Alcohol markers (Copics & Pro-Markers)
  • Card stock from Stampin Up, The Paper Studio (base)
  • Embossing folder from Darice
  • Glitter glue from Studio G
  • Ink from Stampin Up!
  • Sentiment from JRL Designs & Stuck on You from Close to My Heart
  • Stencil unknown 

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: