Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Over the Rainbow ...

Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray. ~Lord Byron

Good morning!
A new Sunday Song & Rhyme challenge is in process at The Outlawz Challenges. Each week we will give you a theme based on a song or a rhyme along with a bit of the lyrics/lines with which to take inspiration from to create a card/project! You can also look on-line to get more information about the Song/Rhyme.

Our sponsor this month is our very own Anne Fenton with a prize of 3 pre-selected digital stamps


This week’s inspiration comes from a rhyme/song selected by Margaret: Over the Rainbow
Somewhere over the rainbow
blue birds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why oh why can't I


Supplies
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Ink from Stampin Up!
  • Little bird die from Gina Marie Designs
  • Rhinestones from my Stash
  • Sentiment from Spellbinders “Sunny Days”
So, remember to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: