Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Autumn Leaves ..

Besides the Autumn poets sing a few prosaic days
A little this side of the snow and that side of the Haze...
Grant me, Oh Lord, a sunny mind—
Thy windy will to bear!
~Emily Dickinson

Good morning!
A new Sunday Song & Rhyme challenge is in process at The Outlawz Challenges. Each week we will give you a theme based on a song or a rhyme along with a bit of the lyrics/lines with which to take inspiration from to create a card/project! You can also look on-line to get more information about the Song/Rhyme.

Our sponsor this month is our very own Anne Fenton with a prize of 3 pre-selected digital stamps


This week’s inspiration comes from a rhyme/song selected by Me: Autumn Leaves

Golden, crisp leaves falling softly from almost bare trees,
Lifting and falling in a hushed gentle breeze,
Slowly dropping to the soft cushioned ground,
Whispering and rustling a soothing sound.

Coppers, golds, and rusted tones,
Mother Nature's way of letting go.
They fall and gather one by one,
Autumn is here, summer has gone.



Supplies for my 5 x 7 card
  • Card candy created with ¼” paper punch and Judkins Diamond glaze
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio
  • Ink from Close to My Heart
  • Metallic papers from The Paper Temptress
  • Sentiment from Rubbernecker Rubber Stamps
  • Sketch: Case this Sketch CTS196
So, remember to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: