Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Heart Rock Garden ...

Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.
Anthony Brandt

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which is currently running at The Outlawz Challenges.

Our sponsor this month with a prize of 2 images is All DressedUp!
Our challenge this week was chosen by me to use 3 given colors and an optional lace twist


Supplies:
Image is a picture I took of my nieces rock garden in Colorado
Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base)
Design Paper “Parklane” from Stampin Up!
Lace from my stash
Scallop punch from Stampin Up!
White jewels from Want2Scrap
 Sketch: Sweet Sunday Sketch SSSC126


Here’s the Board!



Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: