Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, November 4, 2018

My Heart ...

My heart to you is given, Oh, do give yours to me;
We'll lock them up together, And throw away the key.
~Frederick Saunders

Good morning!
A new Sunday Song & Rhyme challenge is in process at The Outlawz Challenges. Each week we will give you a theme based on a song or a rhyme along with a bit of the lyrics/lines with which to take inspiration from to create a card/project! You can also look on-line to get more information about the Song/Rhyme.

This week’s inspiration comes from a song selected by Lynn: Don't go breaking my Heart

Don't go breaking my heart
I couldn't if I tried
Honey if I get restless
Baby you're not that kind
Don't go breaking my heart
You take the weight off me
Honey when you knock on my door
I gave you my key

I used as my inspiration the heart and key. I have not added a sentiment to the front yet as I am still deciding which one of several I want to use. The key was die-cut from a nice dulled silver card stock and I created a backing for the the heart using the same cardstock. The key was added to the card front with some dimensional foam.


My 5 x 7 card is based on this card I found on Pinterest from Janbcards.com

Supplies
  • Card Candy from Close to My Heart
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
  • Design paper from Darice
  • Dies: Banners from Stampin Up!, Classic Circles from Sizzix, Love Locket from Spellbinders
  • Silver cardstock from scrap bin 
So, remember to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: