- Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock and colored with ProMarkers
- Black rippled border from scrap bin
- Card stock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
- Design Paper from Pebbles “Holly Jolly”
- Holiday Sentiments from Hampton Arts
- Layout: Sweet Sunday Sketch SSSC126
- Scallop border die from A-muse Studios (closed)
- Sequins from Stash
Wednesday, August 1, 2018
What makes me Happy! ...
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth
Today starts a new monthly challenge at SheepSki Designs and this month our challenge theme is “What makes you Happy”
What makes me happy is my puppy Tuxedo Ren and Christmas and I get to combine them into one awesome card!
For my card I am using Jack - image no 121
Now ... You have two ways to play along with SheepSki Designs!
BLOG ... Where you can use any hand colored image for a chance to win 3 images ... BUT, if you use a SheepSki Designs image and are the winner, you get an additional image choice
FACEBOOK ... Where you must use a SheepSki Designs Image for a chance to win 3 images
As a bonus, when you are done shopping in the STORE, use this code “skiandrea10” at checkout to receive a 10% discount off your purchase! So, come along and play one or both! Can't wait to see what you create!