Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Always on My Mind ...

It doesn't matter how old you are, or what you do in your life, you never stop needing your mom.
Kate Winslet

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which started today at The Outlawz Challenges.

This week we have a beautiful Inspiration picture and pallet from Sharon

Here’s my 5 x 7 card based on Verve Sketch VSHR4

 Close up of butterfly




Here’s the Board


Supplies

  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design Paper from Scrapbook Wizzards and ColorBok
  • Embossing folder “Florals” from Close to My Heart
  • Embossing folder “Border Frills” from Cuttlebug
  • India Ink from Memories
  • Liquid Pearls from Ranger
  • Nuvo Crystal drops from Tonic
  • Sentiment from Stampin Up! “Always”
  • Tag punch from Stampin Up!

Our sponsor this month with a prize of 3 images is Fred She Said with a $10 gift card



Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!

(Hugs) Cara