Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

PRIVACY NOTICE

To comply with EU ePrivacy Regulation: Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. If you should leave a comment on this blog you understand that you are sharing your blog name and blog address that will be visible for all to see. By providing your comment you are also giving consent for this information to be posted.

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Up, Up & Awaaaaay ...

Prayer is the balloon of faith by which the soul rises heavenward. ~James Lendall Basford (1845–1915), Seven Seventy Seven Sensations, 1897

Good morning!
A new challenge as started today for the Sunday Song & Rhyme challenge at The Outlawz Challenges. Each week we will give you a theme based on a song or a rhyme along with a bit of the lyrics/lines with which to take inspiration from to create a card/project! You can also look on-line to get more information about the Song/Rhyme.


Find Inspiration in this week’s song/rhyme: Up, up and away

Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon
Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon
We could float among the stars together, you and I
For we can fly, we can fly



Supplies
  • Card stock from The Paper Studio (base) and from my stash
  • Design Paper from a coordinating set I’ve had for ages
  • Glitter Paper from Recollections
  • Ink from Close to My heart
  • Sentiment from Close to My Heart
  • Stampin Up! Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (used to create a border around the edge of the card base)

Our sponsor this month is Anne Fenton with a prize of 3 pre-selected digital stamps, so don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: