- Image 2248 Donut Hippo printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White cardstock and colored with ProMarkers
- Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and American Crafts
- Design paper from Close to My Heart
- Ink from Close to My Heart
- Judikins Diamond Glaze
- Label 10 die from Spellbinders
- Metal tag frame from Stampin Up!
- Nuvo Crystal Drops
- Sentiment from Treats if Friendship by Close to My Heart
- Tag punch from Stampin Up!
- Twice from American Crafts
Wednesday, August 1, 2018
Hungry Hungry Hippo ...
In the end there doesn't have to be anyone who understands you. There just has to be someone who wants to. ~Robert Brault, rbrault.blogspot.com
Today is August 1st and the start of a new Progressive Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.
Each month we send you a free digital image to use in the Freebie/Progressive challenge. Once your creation is completed, upload it into the freebie challenge and you will automatically receive the next month free digi. We will have one image per month so you have plenty of time to create a project using the image.
If you would like to participate, please register with your name and email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
My card is based on Deconstructed Sketch DS17
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!