Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

PRIVACY NOTICE

To comply with EU ePrivacy Regulation: Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. If you should leave a comment on this blog you understand that you are sharing your blog name and blog address that will be visible for all to see. By providing your comment you are also giving consent for this information to be posted.

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Red, White & Blue of Old Glory

If anyone, then, asks me the meaning of our flag, I say to him - it means just what Concord and Lexington meant; what Bunker Hill meant; which was, in short, the rising up of a valiant young people against an old tyranny to establish the most momentous doctrine that the world had ever known - the right of men to their own selves and to their liberties.  ~Henry Ward Beecher

Hello Everyone!
I hope you have having a enjoyable weekend.  We have just been hanging out around the pool and not much else.

Today is the start of a new CAS challenge at The Outlawz and our sponsor this month is Fresh BrewedDesigns.

Today is Flag day and the challenge is to make a card using the colors of your country or state flag.

My A2 card is based on CASe this sketch #28 and uses the Red, White and Blue of Old Glory.

SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
Various circle punches from Stampin Up! and EK Success
"Swiss Dots" Embossing folder from Cuttlebug
Little heart die from PTI

1 comment: