Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, June 12, 2015

Hello!

‘‘Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe.’’
Voltaire ( 1694 - 1778 )

Hello Everyone
A bit late getting this posted. My card for the progressive freebie challenge at The Outlawz!
The sponsor this month is Anne Fenton with an awesome poppy image.
I love the open space that gives you placement and size options for sentiments

The poppies are colored with Prisma color pencils, OMS and touch of yellow Copics.
Using ink and a stencil from Stampin Up! I sponged in the clouds then highlighted the flowers and butterflies with gold accent ink from Smooch.

My card is 5 x 7

Supplies
Image: Anne Fenton
Cardstock: The Paper Studio, Georgia Pacific & Stampin Up!
Copics
Dies: "Beautiful Wings" from Stampin Up!
EF from the "Wedding Suites" set by Cuttlebug
Ink: Memories & Stampin Up!
Odorless mineral spirits (OMS)
Prisma Color Pencils
Ribbon from my stash
Sentiment: Studio G
Stencil: Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara


1 comment:

Willeke said...

Hi Cara,
what a lovely card, I love poppies !
Have a nice sunday,
hugs
Willeke