Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Flower Frenzy!

For myself I hold no preferences among flowers, so long as they are wild, free, spontaneous. Bricks to all greenhouses! Black thumb and cutworm to the potted plant! ~Edward Abbey

Good morning all my crafty friends...
Today is the start of a new Anything Goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door.
We have a new sponsor this week

Please stop by her blog - she has quite the collection of adorable images and here is one that I am using called "Smiling Flowers" This set comes with a really cute bouquet smiling flowers as well as several sentiments.





Supplies
Image "Smiling Flowers" by Drawn with Character/Drawn by Krista
Cardstock from Georgia Pacific
Prisma Color pencils
Clear glitter glue from Studio G (Love this stuff!)
Lavender Liquid Pearls from Ranger
Aleen's Paper Glaze
Copic's
Sentiment from Halo Rubber Stamps

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute card Cara! Love your colouring! hugs