Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Green is the color of my true loves eyes

Green is the prime color of the world,
and that from which its loveliness arises
- Pedro Calderon de la Barca

Good morning!
WOW! Can you believe we are half way through the year already?

In less than 5 months, my husband and I celebrate 30 years of marital compromise. (And if you are wondering, yes - his eyes are green)

After that the Holidays come marching in and shortly after that I will leave for Japan to help my daughter pack up her apartment for her return to the United States after living abroad for 4 years.
Dates that seemed so far away are now almost upon us.

Of those dates ... this saddest is this one as it is my last challenge as a Designer for the CAS Challenge at The Outlawz. Personal challenges and the need to spread my wings has driven me to this decision. But I leave much richer in friendships and growth.

The Outlawz was the first place I ever had the nerve to enter a challenge and then Colleen asked me to join the Design Team. Firsts all around and remembered with a full heart. Although no longer a part of the Design Team, I will always be a part of The Outlawz as it is a part of me.

The Sponsor this month is Fresh Brewed Designs and the challenge is to create a CAS card or project that uses the color green.

Here is my 5 x 7 card. I used the #96 BEEE-utifulBee from Fresh Brewed Designs. paper piecing her dress, shoes and purse.

Such a fun image!

Supplies
Image: #96 BEEE-utiful Bee - paper pieced and colored with Copics
"Decorative Dots" embossing folder from Sizzix/Stampin Up!
Card stock: The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Die: Rectangles, curved from Spellbinders
DP from DCWV
Googly eyes from my stash
Sentiment from The Angel Company

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara





2 comments:

Willeke said...

Hi Cara,
what a lovely card, love the funny image !
Hugs
Willeke

Tina Goodwin said...

Super cute Cara! You have a lot going on for you in the next year. All very good and exciting. Hugs