Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Some exciting news to share!

I am happy - happy - happy!

Last night I received an email from Colleen Holmes (she created The Outlawz Challenge website) asking me if I'd consider becoming a permanent member of the CAS Design Team!

Of course I said yes!

So stayed tuned for more as I embark on my newest adventure as a Design Team Member for the Outlawz Sunday Clean and Simple Challenge!

Come join us .. the membership is free, the people are awesome. You get 7 challenge choices to play with. You can some great ideas and even win some really cool prizes! And the best part are the people!

Come on! I made it easy - heres the link to the website!
The Outlawz Challenges

:O)
Cara

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay Cara. Way to go. This is very exciting news. I'll look forward to seeing your design team creations.